Improve The Texture And Tone Of Your Skin With SilkPeel Dermal Infusion (Microdermabrasion)
At Skin Renew Laser & Vein Clinic, we offer SilkPeel, which is a revolutionary Dermal Infusion procedure designed to help even texture, tone and pigmentation, and improve the appearance of fine lines and scars.
What Is SilkPeel And How Is It Different From Conventional Microdermabrasion?
SilkPeel is a safe, crystal-free, non-surgical procedure that uses a diamond treatment head and a treatment serum to exfoliate and address problems within the skin. Unlike traditional microdermabrasion procedures, SilkPeel exfoliates and infuses the skin simultaneously. The different treatment serum options allow us to tailor the SilkPeel Dermal Infusion process to meet the specific needs of the patient.
What Does The Treatment Serum Address?
We have serums that address problems like dryness, pigmentation, and acne.
- Our Lumixyl Pro-Infusion uses amino acids to help clear and brighten the complexion, leaving you looking radiant. Unlike other brightening options, this treatment is completely natural and does not make use of chemicals.
- Our Hydrating Pro-Infusion addresses fine lines and dryness, using hyaluronic acid, aloe and chamomile. This serum is specially formulated to calm, smooth, moisturize and protect dry skin.
- Our Vitamin C Pro-Infusion refreshes, soothes, brightens, hydrates and clarifies skin with Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe, Sodium Ascrorbyl Phosphate, Allantoin and Dipotassium. This serum is perfect for addressing environmental damage, wrinkles and scars, and helps to protect the skin from free-radicals.
- Our Clarifying Pro-Infusion is ideal for those with acne-prone skin. Using Salicyclic Acid and Aloe, the treatment calms, clears, and soothes the skin.
- We also offer a Full Body System that works to minimize the appearance of cellulite, acne, sun spots and stretch marks. The procedure is perfect for spot treatment or full body treatment, and leaves the skin looking and feeling softer and more toned.
Whatever your skin type or goals, our skilled professionals will be able to customize the SilkPeel Dermal Infusion procedure to meet your needs.
How Frequently Should I Have The Procedure Done?
Some patients see results after the initial treatment, but many patients opt for 4 and 6 treatments. You will need to schedule these treatments about 7 to 10 days apart.
Does Microdermabrasion Hurt?
Unlike traditional Microdermabrasion, SilkPeel does not use crystals to exfoliate, so most patients do not experience any pain or discomfort at all. Because of the infusion process, you should leave with smoother, more refreshed skin.
How Long Is The Procedure?
Unless you are doing a full body treatment, the SilkPeel Dermal Infusion procedure only takes about 20 minutes, and can even be done on a lunch break.
Are Results Immediate?
Many patients notice visible results after the initial treatment, but a series of treatments will reveal more significant results.
What Should I Expect After I Have The Procedure Done?
As soon as the procedure is finished, your skin may be a little pink for about a half hour. Once the pinkish hue fades, you will simply look refreshed and healthy.
Is There Any Downtime Associated With SilkPeel?
There is no downtime associated with the SilkPeel process, so you may resume normal activities as soon as the procedure is complete.
For more information on the benefits of the SilkPeel Dermal Infusion, or to schedule your appointment, please call us at 615-376-7700 or click here.
If you have been troubled with acne, you’ll be happy to learn that our Blue-U acne treatment can destroy acne at the root while healing and smoothing acne scars. Get more information on this and our other aesthetic beauty procedures when you talk to one of our experienced professionals.